Photography
32571288833_37dcdb03da_k.jpg

Kappa Delta Shamrock Showcase 2017

Kappa Delta's Shamrock Showcase is a Lip Sync and Dance Competition and it is one of the largest Greek philanthropic events on campus thanks to the support of the Greek community, San Jose State University, and as well as those in the community!

Kappa Delta Shamrock Showcase 2017

San Jose State University

2017



Kappa Delta's Shamrock Showcase is a Lip Sync and Dance Competition and one of the largest Greek philanthropic events on campus thanks to the support of the Greek community, San Jose State University, and those in the community. Each year, Kappa Delta chapters across the country hold Shamrock events to benefit Prevent Child Abuse America (PCAA) as well as a local philanthropy. SJSU's Gamma Iota chapter's local agency is YWCA. Gamma Iota stands with YWCA in eliminating racism and empowering women. A full 80% of the money raised will stay in the San Jose community and go to YWCA; the remaining 20% will be donated to Kappa Delta's national philanthropy, Prevent Child Abuse America. After three days of events that culminated with a dance competition, Delta Sigma Phi walked away as champions.

 
 
 
33232360342_e17e6e52fe_k.jpg
 
 
33255387841_ed76a820bd_k.jpg